Largo de Santa Cruz, 506, 1 Andar
4700-322, Braga Portugal
253 283 580
- Publishing a project or other subject about CA office.
- Obtaining information about some project for academic purposes or organizing study tours.
- Requesting CA office participation in conferences or other types of events.
- Knowing what and how we work.
- Ordering a project (procedures).
- Proposing some partnership or investment.
- Applications submission for internships, employment and collaborations.
”One of the characteristics of the work we've developed, and I believe that the growth we've had has been a consequence of this way of looking at the project, is to make the small big and vice versa. There are those who say that we need big works, but in reality we have big works... But we treat them as if they were small. This search for simplicity... Even because the works are for people and for this reason it is essential that they understand the work. The most demanding thing is to try to simplify the complexity inherent to the project, but this exercise is part of the process, which for us is fundamental... Perhaps even more fundamental than the final result, which must, however, show this simplicity.”
JOSÉ MANUEL CARVALHO ARAÚJO
José Manuel Carvalho Araújo
Ana Carolina Moura
Carolina da Fonseca
Hugo Carvalho Araújo
José João Santos
Maria Fernanda Farias