Largo de Santa Cruz, 506, 1 Andar
4700-322, Braga Portugal
253 283 580 (call to national fixed network)
- Publishing a project or other subject about CA office.
- Obtaining information about some project for academic purposes or organizing study tours.
- Requesting CA office participation in conferences or other types of events.
- Knowing what and how we work.
- Ordering a project (procedures).
- Proposing some partnership or investment.
- Applications submission for internships, employment and collaborations.
The houses of S. Miguel are located in the Caniçada reservoir, in Vieira do Minho, Portugal.
There are two houses with an area of about 450 m2 each, located in a place overlooking the water, marked by the panoramic view of the bank and by the cork oak trees, which frame the approach to the buildings, through paths that adapt to the pace and shape of vegetation.
The houses, with one floor, were designed as a set, in which one complements the silhouette of the other. They were modeled to maintain the view of the original topography of those arriving at the land, both being accessed through a tunnel that takes us to the houses' platforms, which act as terraces connecting all the dependencies.
The interior spaces merge with the exterior ones, mediated by a reinforced concrete terrace that adapts to the terrain and a vegetation cover that supports the old topography.