Largo de Santa Cruz, 506, 1 Andar
4700-322, Braga Portugal
253 283 580
- Publishing a project or other subject about CA office.
- Obtaining information about some project for academic purposes or organizing study tours.
- Requesting CA office participation in conferences or other types of events.
- Knowing what and how we work.
- Ordering a project (procedures).
- Proposing some partnership or investment.
- Applications submission for internships, employment and collaborations.
Hotel Santa Clara is located in Vila do Conde, in the building of the old Convento de Santa Clara.
The intervention is part of the REVIVE program and corresponds to a set of works of requalification, alteration and expansion of the convent of Santa Clara, for the installation of a hotel, integrated into the surroundings and which simultaneously preserves the existing heritage value.
It is intended to implement a hotel establishment that has a diversified program of activities with the following valences: accommodation space consisting of rooms and various common social spaces and support services, a restaurant service to serve both guests and the general public, a cultural space that contemplates the historical heritage of the building and a program with a recreational aspect, namely leisure, well-being and health in the form of an indoor and outdoor pool and its support services in the form of a bar and spa and wellness center.
It is also proposed to expand the existing building through the construction of three underground floors, accessible through the basement area of the monastery, where the spa program is distributed, a gym and also a parking area directly connected to Rua D. Nuno Álvares Pereira, defining a new access to the building through this street.